Here are the routes for the 2022 Santa Cruz Mountains Challenge.
- 45 Miles (43.6 miles) with about 2,900 feet of climbing.
- Metric Century (62.6 miles) with 6,368 feet of climing.
- Century (101.5 miles) with 9,783 feet of climbing.
- Double Metric Century (125.7 miles) with 12,047 feet of climbing.
Follow the links to Ride With GPS to review the full map. Ride With GPS also allows you to print cue sheets or download the route in FIT, TCX, GPX, or KML for use with your mobile device or bike computer.
Create a free RWGPS account or link your RWGPS account to Santa Cruz County Cycling to enjoy:
- More advanced cue sheets.
- More advanced printed maps.
- Send maps to your mobile device or bike computer more easily.
- Off-line navigation.
- Turn-by-turn directions by voice or text.